Aging and growing old carries with it a large number of major or minor accessibility issues.
For now, this is a list of resources to go read about aging and growing older.
- Developing Websites for Older People: How Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Applies by the W3C
- Web Accessibility for Older Users: A Literature Review by the W3C
- Designing For The Elderly: Ways Older People Use Digital Technology Differently by Ollie Campbell on Smashing Magazine
- Usability for Seniors: Challenges and Changes by Lexie Kane on Nielsen Norman Group
- Web Accessibility Support for Aging Populations by Karl Groves
- 4 Things to Do When Designing for Seniors by Kara Pernice at Nielsen Norman Group
- How does ageing affect our audiences by Denis Boudreau on Inklusiv
Accessible Design for an Aging Population