Note: the following guidelines are from Section508.gov, the website by the US federal government that defines what “accessible” means for Federal government-wide accessibility. Ideally, these are “owned” by the Chief Accessibility Officer, which is a role Boomi doesn’t currently staff.
- Read and understand the Federal Playbooks for Section 508
- Define program management roles and responsibilities
- Understand our customers (and in some cases, their customers) user needs
- Learn about Universal Design
- Learn about the legal requirements for accessibility
- Retain Legal Counsel experienced in accessibility and communications regulatory law